Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekend Happenings and a great food find too! :)



Hope everyone's week is going well. Haven't been able to blog as much as I usually do....This is mostly because my wedding is coming up and will be here in 26 DAYS (25 if you don't count today) Getting excited...but still have tons to do, so I am keeping myself pretty busy. This past Saturday I decided that I needed to get out for a little bit, so I met my friends Shahanna and Adrienne down at a little beach bar called the "Pirates Den" It was nice to get out for a few hours, don't go out  too much anymore. Sunday was not really too busy. I went to church in the morning, then ran a few errands, WEGMANS ofcourse, and to home depot to pick up some plywood that Scott needed....I know, I am a great "soon to be wife" aren't I?!



I am on the Hungry Girl daily e-mail list, and everyday I get a new e-mail with neat food finds that are healthy and good for you. This week, I ran across these awesome new crackers.  They are called "34 degrees". Click here to visit their site! You can eat 9 of these crispbread crackers and guess how many weight watchers they are, 0, that's right, for 9 crackers. They are made to go with cheeses but you could use them with anything really...I think I am going to try some peanut butter with them myself. I haven't tried them yet, but I just bought some this afternoon, so I will let you know how I like them. You can only find them in limited spots, Whole Foods carries them, and Wegmans does also! :) So I stopped my Wegmans on my way home today to pick some up.

Anyways, I just wanted to check in, I hope everyone has a great rest of your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment