What a great weekend!! :) My parents got us tickets to go watch the Virginia Tech/Boston College Football game so we headed down there for a weekend of tailgating & visiting with the family. My father, sis, hubs and myself went to the game while my mom was kind enough to take this game off to watch the pup-child. Missed having her there with us, but the next game we go to she will be able to join us, yay!
The leaves are so pretty out there already!
Roxy was very anxious to go too! :)
Lots of fun tailgating, my dad made a mini-keg of his home brew especially for us all to enjoy!
Tech won, ofcourse! Such a pretty day for the game!
Miss the family already. I always enjoy our visits so much! :) Sorry it has been a while since my last post! :) I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
This gorgeous planner that arrived in the mail!! Now I just gave to hold my horses until 2012!! It's hot pink crocodile print, and I looooove it!! It has my initials on it and everything!! :) it's been so rainy and gloomy here in VA for the last few days, so the arrival of this planner definitely helped brighten my mood!! Can't really use it yet, but I have been looking at it quite a bit, I took a lot of pics because I am in awe, lol...
I'm Loving: These Jill Rosenwald mugs, too bad I would never be able to spend $80 on a mug, as much as I love her items...so pretty!
Had to give my Flora Doora a "Fall" makeover, whatcha think?? So glad I ran across these, they are lined fabric pouches that you can display your flowers in. I always get the artificial flowers myself. Click here to visit Jane's Etsy shop.
I'm Loving: This app on my iPhone called "Wall About You". It makes great wallpapers for your phone!!
I'm Loving: This pumpkin cheesecake I made over the weekend!! I am not the best at cooking, so the fact that it actually tastes good makes me super happy!! I saw the recipe over at Keller Creative, and I just had to try it!! :) I attempted to make my pic look as nice as hers...
I'm Loving: This new wall hanging that is now in our living room!! I won it in a giveaway and I think it looks wonderful!! Taylored Inspirations made it!
1. How do you take your coffee? Lots of creamer!! Probably almost the same amount of creamer and coffee. Let's see, oh, and about 10 packets of sugar. This isn't normal, is it?? Don't drink coffee too much though...
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies? ANY, LOL... I guess I would pick soft but honestly, I am happy either way.
3. Do you wear a belt everyday? Never, I am not even sure I could find one if I had to.
4. What is your favorite color combination? I love hot pink combined with navy blue!
5. Do you like sour candy? Not really, those sour straws are about as much as I can handle.
6. How often do you do laundry? This is awful.....but rarely do I do laundry. My hubby usually puts the laundry in when he gets home from work, since he gets home a few hours before me. He treats me great, I'm lucky.
7. Did you ever wear braces? Nope, never had many problems with my teeth, luckily. I got best smile in my HS senior class too, not to brag, LOL (I'm not a snot, I promise)
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals? Nah, I used the regular ones, LOL....I have the first couple of Roman Numerals down, but after that I don't pay too much attention.
9. What is your favorite form of social media? Blogs & Facebook are my two favorite types!!!
10. How do you feel about chin dimples? I honestly don't pay attention to them.
*What I love
*My husband Scott
*My Mom, Dad, and Sis
*My stepson Matthew
*Weight Watchers Diet
*Laughing until I cry
*Going on trips
*Anything Coach or Tiffanys
*Thunderstorms in the Summertime
*Life in General
*Carl's Ice Cream
*Tropical Smoothie Cafe
*Ultimate White Cake
*A nice glass of wine (or 3)
*Memories of my grandparents