1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Tennis shoes: Nike
Heels: Nine West
Flip Flops: Reefs
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I have no idea, LOL...
3. How do you feel about freckles?
On me, I like the few I have on my cheeks and my shoulders, don't need anymore though.
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
3...English, Spanish (from grade school), and then German. My godmother is German, and she taught me that.
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Turkey Hill, cookies and cream!! Yummmm!!
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I took dance classes, Modern Dance is what I remember the most. I really can't dance, unless I have been drinking, and even then, I probably still can't dance, and just think I can.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Ms. Piggy ofcourse!!!!
8. What’s your bedtime?
LOL, 8:30...sometimes 9 if I am feeling a bit spontaneous!! I wake up for work at 4:30AM, I need my beauty rest.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My engagement ring and wedding band. I have a Tiffany's necklace and bracelet I like to wear a lot too!
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Depends what the bug is....Cockroaches and Spiders I do not touch. All others, I don't mind getting rid of.
First time linking up with Roots and Rings!
The Pioneer Woman
2 weeks ago