Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday again already?


So, just about a month ago, I started doing weight watchers. I have lost a total of 12 pounds so far!! :) I am starting to get used to measuring/counting my calories.  Pretty soon, it will be like a second nature to me. It helps that all my friends are doing the diet as well. We are like a little support group. My friend Shahanna and I walked a 5K on Saturday in Richmond. I have also been trying to run everyday. So I figure, if I can keep this up I will be able to get to my goal weight of 150 pounds.

I think this week, I am going to try to pick up a salad for lunch from Cheeseburger in Paradise. They have a "Son of a Sailor Salad" and it is super tasty. Now that I am on weight watchers, I realize that this salad I loved so much before, is actually pretty healthy, so I can continue to eat it, yay! :) Last night I tried this Weight Watcher's ice cream. It was okay, I still miss Coldstone.

No new plans as far as the wedding goes. I have decided where the reception will be, My guest list is done, and I have a DJ/Church/Preacher already lined up as well for the July 17 date.  I received an e-mail back from a family friend of my fiance. She said she would like to meet with me to discuss flowers, so that's good. One thing at a time. Still haven't started looking for a dress at all. I need to get to it!!

Anyways, that's all for now! Talk to you soon...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Which DJ did you decide to go with??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up going with Eric Moore, I called both him and a man named Gerry, and Gerry was just too much money... I have heard others say good things about Eric so we are going to go with him.

    ReplyDelete