Monday, December 6, 2010

Fabulous Finds over the weekend...


My mom came to visit this weekend, so on Saturday, we decided to go to Bizarre Bazaar in Richmond, VA. It was soooo crowded, but it was very worth the effort.  Its basically a 4 building craft show. I am surprised I didn't spend more than I did. I went to a few booths that I absolutely loved, so I wanted to share my finds with everyone! :)

The first booth that caught my eye was called "Howards Tiles" They basically would put art on tiles, and turn them into dry erase boards.  I bought one that had the word "Groceries" across the top. I thought it would be cute to use in the kitchen.

Another favorite booth of mine was called "Temptations by Maggie"  They had a variety of different things, personalized glasses, plates, etc... I bought a plate and a matching cheese spreader. I have a cheese ball that I always make, and realized the other week, that I had nothing cute to serve it on, so tada, now I do!! :)

Some of the others booths I loved:

B invited

La Crema

Fortis Design (Where I found the cute polka dot duct tape)

I hope everyone has a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment