Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's OK Thursday!


It's OK:

...that I bought the "New" iPad last night. I pre-ordered it, so I could get it for my birthday! (Which is in April 1st, I know, it's a little early...

...that I have a weird obsession with ABBA and Barry Manilow. I still need to find someone to go to the ABBA Musical with me, haven't had too much luck! :)

...That I eat Noodles & Company a good 3-4 times a week.

...That I take more pics of my pup than any human, lol.

...That I could probably watch Jersey Shore & Dance Mom's 24/7 if someone let me! :) It's ANOTHER weird obsession, I just have to keep watching.

...That I am excited for some new band-aids I bought this morning, they are so cute! :) I have to share a pic!

1 comment:

  1. I love ABBA! Hope you find someone to go with you. It would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete