Thursday, July 2, 2009

Buckeyes


I made these months ago, and was going to start listing them on my etsy page (My grandmas old recipe that she used to make every Christmas) They are soooooo good! So as I was saying, I wanted to list them for sale on Etsy, but then the whole peanut butter scare came along, and I didn't want to risk sending them out and having someone get sick, so I ate them, haha...and took them to work and shared them ofcourse. A batch of Buckeyes makes a whole lot of candy!! :):) One of my favorite things!! :):) Don't they look yummy! Anyways, today is my Friday!! Super excited about that....and fireworks this weekend, we will probably go down to a local Beach on the Potomac River to watch them....and then Scott and I will go buy some to shoot off in the backyard ofcourse! :):) Looking forward to the long weekend! Anyways, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great Fourth! :)
*Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment