Monday, July 27, 2009

My bathroom is well on it's way....


I have been redecorating the upstairs bathroom, and I now have the shower curtain up. When I finish getting everything, it should look very cute. I am hoping I don't get carried away, I tend to do that, haha....


So we had the yard sale on Saturday. It was nice and sunny, and we all made out pretty well. I think we are going to try and have another one in September. We actually noticed a few thiefs had come by too, isn't that crazy, that desperate to want to try and steal from a yard sale. If they need it that bad....geeez


Also, Scott, Matthew, Shahanna, Brian and me tried a new resteraunt called Busters the other night. It was super yummy! :) It is a new resteraunt, right outside of King George in an area called Port Royal. I got crabcakes, no fillers either, it was really good! Then we stopped by this gsa station called Hornes. They have candy cigarettes that I love getting, haha.

That's all for now, hopefully this Monday flies by!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment