Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Thermal Tote Sale, 1.50 monogramming!!!!!


I love the special this month, you know why?!

*NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED!!
*1.50 monogramming on the small lunch tote & thermal tote (usually it is 6.00)
*You can purchase these totes in some of the new spring prints! (coffee cups print, apple print, jewelry print, plus more)
*These totes make wonderful gifts!! The apple print would work great for a teacher gift!

Click here to shop!

I will have a party open on my site ALL MONTH if you want to place any orders. It would also be a great month to have a party. Your guests will love the prices of these totes! I know I do!

Interested in selling these bags? e-mail me!! These bags basically sell themselves, and they bring in a little extra cash too, the new prints come out very soon and it would be a great time to join!! I went to one party, and I was hooked....

No comments:

Post a Comment