Monday, January 31, 2011

Trying this and that...



So I painted a Valentine's Day frame. No reason really, just trying different things I suppose. What do you think?! Here lately I have been really liking things that combine the colors pink and red.

Another fascination of mine lately: Spray-painting chalkboard paint on different things. I experimented on some coasters I had here at the house. Next, I want to try out the paint on some silver platters... I saw someone try that on another blog and I thought it was the cutest idea. They added some ribbon to the back of the platter and turned the platter into a cute hanging sign. Really neat idea.

2 comments:

  1. that frame is adorable! Come enter our giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! the frame looks great, and i'm slightly obsessed w/ chalkboard paint at the moment too! :)

    ReplyDelete