Monday, February 7, 2011

What do you think???

 
Not too long ago, Scott and I decided I needed a new car, so I retired my 2002 Mazda Protege, and we upgraded to a 2009 Volkswagen Passat. I have now decided, I want to personalize my plates, reason being.....I never have before, and I just wanted to. I am stuck though when it comes to thinking up one.....I thought I would share the things I have been thinking, and see if maybe someone else can come up with a good idea...

I was thinking something that I couldn't replicate my blog title 'Simply Sara" Obviously this is too long, so I would need to simplify it, but at the same time, having it still be legible.....

Hmmmm, What else? I love....

Hot Pink
Polka Dots
Using "XOXO"
Shoes/Heels
Bags/Purses
The word "fabulous"
The word "simply" as you can tell from my blog title...
Maybe something with the word "smile" in it
I like to "buy" things, I have been "buying way too much"
I also love to look for quotes, I love finding cute ones! :)
I went to Longwood University in VA, and am from VA Also....
also...My initials are SHG, and my name is Sara.

I have come up with SMPY SRA, lol....that's about it, I can have up to 7 characters. Haven't been trying too hard. Anyone have some good suggestions for me??

1 comment: