Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our vacation in Corolla, NC...

Scott and I just arrived home from a wonderful week at the beach. That's why I have been a bit MIA on the blog. The vacation was our "Anniversary Getaway". It was sooo relaxing. It was Roxy's first trip to the beach too!



Note how I had to bring along my new Koozie.....


See, Roxy loves the beach....well, the sand, she wasn't much on the water...



Like my new Reefs??



This is the community we stayed in. My Aunt and Uncle were kind enough to let us stay in their beach house for a week. It was gorgeous!

Notice, that I also discovered instagram while on vacation too! It's so fun, love it!!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com
    www.koridonahue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time with your honey..and your pup.

    Isn't instagram the best!? I love using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great place to spend vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went there two summers ago for a family get together to spend a week at the beach and loved it. Such beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 19, 2011

    I adore instagram as well! Looks like a gorgeous getaway. Mmmmmmm sunshine, it's freezing cold here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love Corolla! Glad you had a nice Vacay!

    ReplyDelete