Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving:
Shellac Manicures! This is the first one I got, and I gotta tell you, I'm hooked.


I'm loving:
These fancy-fied "Tili bags". They are inexpensive and cute too! I saw these while I was over reading the Bud and Leo blog They are basically really cute Ziploc baggies! (but not Ziploc obviously)




I'm loving:
This Essie nail correcter pen I saw while I was visiting Maryland Pink and Green's blog. Hope to see it somewhere soon!


I'm Loving:
This little black dress I saw over at Classic with a Twist! It's a cute organizer where you can store your earrings, necklaces, or anything really!






6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2011

    Looks fun! Wished I had the extra $$$ for a nail treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cool. I've never seen that before! I've heard a lot of things about shallec, you'll have to let me know how long it lasts and how it is getting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black dress organizer is too cool! Your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly! Just making sure you got your Good Marvin clutch you won :) YES???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the color you picked is STELLAR!

    ReplyDelete