Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm Loving:
My breakfast this morning, yummm!!



I'm Loving:
These mugs. I don't know why I am obsessed with mugs here recently, I just am.



I'm Loving:
That Target now carries Bonnie Marcus cards!!!



I'm Loving:
That this is my Roxy every single morning, makes me smile.






I'm Loving:
These new quotes I spotted while browsing pinterest/blogs, I love just looking for quotes I like when I need a smile....

















I'm Loving:
That I have this Friday off!! Who doesn't love a 4 day work week!!!



10 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks divine! I am obesessed with those mugs, too. Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the quotes! Great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute coffee mugs!! I am so jealous of your four day week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those mugs!! I'm after them!! :) xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pinterest for that reason. The happy quotes that I need to read at times.
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all that stuff, too! Especially the doughnut...honestly, leave it to me to be obsessed over the food! ha! Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want one of those mugs. And Starbucks. And a doughnut.

    I hope you have a great weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes you think about what is important doesn't it!
    Thanks for sharing these saying with me Sara.

    ReplyDelete