Monday, November 9, 2009

Okay.....try this recipe

So I tried to make those cookies on Saturday with one of my friend's Sarah from college. They were okay....I mean, they weren't bad....but I like regular chocolate chip cookies waaaaay more! :) But I did try another recipe, and it actually ended up just like the fatty version of it. It is called Million Dollar Pie. It is a VERY SIMPLE no bake pie, and I love it!! :) I bought reduced fat, or fat free ingredients for the pie, and I couldn't even tell the difference. Here is the recipe:

MILLION DOLLAR PIE





Ingredients:


1 - 12 oz contain of fat-free cool whip

1 large 15 or 20 oz can of crushed pineapple in its own juice....drain well

5 tbsp of lemon juice

1 can of fat-free Eagle Brand condensed sweetened milk

2 reduced-fat graham cracker pie shells

Mix all ingredients together well and put in 2 reduced fat pie shells. Put in fridge.

SERVING SIZE: 1/8 of pie
POINTS: 4.5

Sooooo good! :)  The example pic I found doesn't have pineapples, but it was the closest pic of it I could find! :) I also don't use limes on the top of the pie...

That's all for now!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment