Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some engagement photos...

So glad it's almost Friday! This weekend my friend Angie and I are going to be running a Turkey Trot 5K here at Quantico. I go to pick up my runners packet tommorrow. Haven't done a run in a few months, so I am looking forward to it, kind of. Haha.....

So this weekend in Fredericksburg the "Merry Market" is going on. It's a great Boutique craft show that happens in Fredericksburg, VA every winter, and I always love going. Some of the cutest things are there.

Can't believe Christmas is next month, ahhh! Usually I am way more on top of buying gifts than I am this year. Can't wait to put up the Christmas tree, I am getting antsy, hehe :)

For those of you that haven't got to see all my engagement pics here are some of my favorites. I think they ended up great!! :) Just wanted to share them! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment