Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Roxy on Halloween



I learned that if I want to dress Roxy up, I need to dress her up in something she will not be able to take off. This shirt worked pretty well.
Tried to get her to model by the Halloween decorations, but I ended up having to hold her most of the time, haha :):) On the back, her shirt said "Little terror" and it glowed in the dark.

This will be her second halloween, hehe....

Scott and I had some friends over on Halloween night, and we just handed out candy. Now Thanksgiving is coming. This is going to be a hard one for me!!!! Being on weight watchers, I just hope I don't give in too much, but it is Thanksgiving, who knows, haha :):

The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy. I have signed up for TWO Turkey Trots, one at Quantico with Angie on the 21st, and then one on Thanksgiving Day with Shahanna. I like having someone to run with, it motivates me more when someone else is there.

And now....to the wedding stuff, I have basically started from scratch on a lot of the decisions I made...I am so undecisive, I need to make up my mind. Haha....Atleast I have the church, reception spot, photographer, bridesmaids and DJ. That's good, right? Still need to get rolling though!

Anyways, hope everyone has a good rest of your week! :)

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment