Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our new corner hutch! :)

Last night Scott and I went to "Good Wood". They carry all sorts of wooden furniture, some finished, some unfinished. They had a special "Black Friday" deals going on, and we found this corner hutch, unfinished for 240 dollars! It was an awesome price. Scott spent the day staining it, while I was busy at my Open House selling my goodies. When I got home, I was soo happy with the way it turned out. We really needed a corner hutch in our dining room, and we were so happy to find it for only 240 dollars, ofcourse, the price went right back up today, being that "Black Friday" was over. Just wanted to share our "fabulous find" for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I've been looking for something similar but at thrift stores... I fear my hunt will take years but I know I'll find the perfect hutch one of these days!

    ReplyDelete