Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wonderful Open House Today!!!

Today, I participated in a Holiday Open House at my friend Mary Melber's house. I sold my wonderful Thirty One Gifts, I love so much!! :)  I also sold some goodies too! :) I made some buckeyes (these are basically homemade peanut butter cups, yummm) These always sell great during the holidays.
I also brought some cookies from a friend of mine's kitchen, Nanny's Sugar Cookies . She made some super cute cookies that matched the "Thirty One" purses I love sooo much! I was soooo happy with the way they turned out!!

She even gave me a few Holiday cookies, this one was my fav! I am going to be buying some more of these before Christmas gets here!! :)
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I have, can't believe it's already Sunday tomorrow! I will be spending most of the day putting up Christmas decorations, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment