Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday....

I'm loving:
This calendar download I ran across while reading Simply Seleta. She saw it over at the Red Stamp



I'm loving:
These Baggu bags, they are very affordable, and they come in almost any color!! I saw this while I was over visiting Whipperberry's blog!






I'm loving:
This fun way to decorate your e-mail. I read about it over at In my own Style. You can go to this place called Meeble Mail, and for a couple of bucks you can give your email a little pizazz! Some are free, but the cutest ones cost a few bucks.











3 comments:

  1. Where have I been? I've never seen those cute bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving all of your picks! that stationary is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That personalized email is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete