Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Happy List...

These adorable plates are on my Happy List today!!! $6.95 a piece!! That is such a great deal!! You can go here to buy them!! I first spotted these over at Kelley's site, for the love of design. Glad I ran across them!



Next on my Happy List are these runners and napkins I ran across yesterday. Hen House Linens is the name of the company. I bought a pretty green and white table runner (my fav pattern shown underneath the pink napkin)




And last but not least this pink purse over at Nordstrom!! So cute!! Can someone get this for me??




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the Happy List! We should all have a happy list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked on the link to Hen House Linens. I love all of their stuff, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'll have to check out that site now!

    ReplyDelete