Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Linking up with Roots and Rings! :)

1. What did you do this weekend?
On Friday, I met up with some others to help surprise my close friend Shahanna's  29th Birthday! :) We all met at a bowling alley....I gotta say, I am not a big bowler, but I actually didn't do too incredibly bad (generally its pretty scary)

2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
I like the length that is "just long enough."  Not too long that I can't type or do daily activities (putting my contacts in, blowing my nose, LOL) but long enough that they look pretty with a little polish on them! :)

3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
I like using Pinterest for new ideas! :) I have found some really cute DIY Projects I want to try!  I also like pinning possible "future purchases", hehe.  Oh...and I always have liked finding quotes, so pinterest is a new way for me to search for them! Click here to visit my pinterest page! :)

4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
Good question, I have no idea...the hubby says no...That's good, don't like the idea of my mouth being open when I am sleeping. I am one of those people that would be scared something would crawl in, yikes....ughhh

5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
There is a little place in Fredericksburg, VA called La Pizzaria. My mom used to take my sister and me there when we were kids, and they always had the best pizza! :) It's a great memory, going there. For a while, they had left the "MALL" where they used to be, and I just recently rediscovered their new location. Sooo happy I did.

6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Since I am doing weight watchers currently....my breakfast usually consists of oatmeal and clementines....here recently, I have been eating rasberries for breakfast too.

7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
No, never really had the desire to. I feel the same way about a lot of different shows...Now put me in front of a show like Desperate Housewives or Dance Moms, and I am hooked.

8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Whistle: Yes
Curl my tongue: Yes
Palms to the ground: Yes

I know, I'm skilled. I can flip my eye-lids too...Thanks to Dad for teaching me that one, LOL.

9. What email service do you use?
Back in the day it was Hotmail...but now I use GMail

10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Going for a walk on a sunny day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment