Monday, August 2, 2010

$1 Embroidery all this month!!! New FALL catalog is out too!



You are able to purchase from the new Thirty One Gifts Fall Catalog as of yesterday!! Can't wait to place my first order!!!!! I have a nice little list made up already of stuff I want to get this fall/winter.

For the whole month of August, you get embroidery for only $1!!!!!!!!!  That's an awesome deal, I love when Thirty One gifts discounts on this, because it's such a great deal! :)

If you want to pay some additional shipping, you can order a product from my website and have them ship it right to your house. If  you want to just order a purse, and save a little $$$$ by ordering from the party I have open on my webpage, you can do that too. By doing that, you will pay less for shipping, because when I place an order,  I do one big order, so it makes the shipping cost a little smaller.

They have some great new prints too this fall! :) 

Click here to go right to my page!

You can click here to go to the Fall Catalog, so you can browse through it! :)

Remember, personalizing is ONLY $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment