Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's a quote kind of day!



"I think it is so important to love without conditions and to be thankful for all the beautiful people we are blessed with in our lives. Make everyday count, with the people who really matter in your life."

 Here are some more quotes that have caught my eye here recently....

"You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind."-Unknown.


"Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option."

"I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does."

"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."
-Kevin Arnold

"Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment