Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1 month ago today.....


Can't believe I have been married for a month TODAY! It sure has flown by. Now that the wedding is over, I have had time to catch up on everything else, so hopefully you will see more posts from me again! :) Haven't been able to post as much as I used to.

My wedding photos are up online!! I anxiously have been looking forward to getting them! :) Feel free to take a look!  Just send me a message and I will give you the pass code.

Sincerely, Liz: Photography | Online Gallery.
They are located at http://www.sincerelylizphoto.com/photocart

When you go to the website, click the Access Gallery link and enter in the access code below:

Access code:  (Just message me, text me, facebook me, I am excited to share!) Just gotta keep out the creepers, LOL.

After this, you will be able to view the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment