Monday, May 17, 2010

A busy kind of weekend...

(Shahanna, Me, Sarah Monroe)

Hey there! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a busy one, and after having some "not so busy" weekends, it was nice to hang out with friends.  Friday night, I went over to my friend, Shahanna's house. We all just hung out, played cards and had a few drinks. Scott and I didn't end up leaving 'till about 2 in the morning, mostly because of my talking, LOL....Hey, I like to chat, always have tons of things to catch up on! The next day, I went to sell some Thirty-One products, didn't do too much selling, but a lot of talking, AGAIN.

 (Some of the pledge sisters above)

After I was done with that, I was off to Richmond. I met some of my ZTA sisters in Richmond. We all went to Sines in Richmond and had a great time. Good to catch up with all the girls and pledge sisters. It made me feel like I was back in college when we went back to Margie's house (One of my pledge sisters) She lives in Richmond, and let us all come back to her house. I wasn't planning on going intially, but I am glad I was "convinced" to make the drive.

I got in a little shopping too, mostly in Ann Taylor Loft, they had some really cute shirts on sale, and I finally found some shorts that looked nice on me, and I bought a few pairs. When you find something that works, you stick with it! :) So I managed to make it to Ann Taylor Loft twice, once in Richmond, and once in Fredericksburg.  All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment