Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WW Friendly Food Finds!



Hey everyone. Today I was browsing around at http://www.hungry-girl.com/ and I found a lot of new snacks that I have yet to try that I am looking forward to and I thought I would share!!
These ice cream pops are only 3 WW Points! Yummmm and they have a whole selection of different of things, chocolate chip cookie dough sandwiches, etc...All fairly low in points....so I am going to give them a try.


These are also a new Nabisco item, only 3 points as well, and super yummy I am sure. I am anxious to go to the store and try some of the things I have seen. Now these are the things I have seen on the "snack side". They also have some good dinner type items. I found 80 calorie mashed potatoes made by Betty Crocker that are only 1 WW Point a piece, and I also found these Annie Chun chicken wontons, yummm! 1-2 WW points a piece.  There were some other things such as Pop Chips and these Cheese Puffs that I wanted to try too!! :) I will make sure to pick them up at Wegmans on my bi-weekly grocery trip! :) Anyways, I hope everyone has a nice rest of their Tuesday! It's been raining here, blahhhhh, so I haven't been able to get my runs in...well I could have....but I don't like runnning in the rain, it gets quite chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment