Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Hope everyone has been having a nice week! I am soooo glad it is almost Friday!!! :) This week has been a busy one, so it will be nice to relax (somewhat) this weekend. I have a bunch of little things lined up to do throughout the week, such as....

*My bi-weekly grocery trip, LOL....Wegmans/Food Lion to get a few things

*I signed up for a 5K on Saturday, so I am looking forward to that (kind of, hehe)

*Meeting with a rep from the Riverside Center to talk about wedding stuff, you know I like doing anything wedding related!

Not too much is new really. I haven't been spending too much time on my Thirty One Gifts selling. They always have really great deals though. For the whole month of May, you can get an ALL-IN-ONE Organizer for only $5 when you spend $31. It's an awesome deal and it will be going on ALL month!!

I have found some more really great quotes this week, and I wanted to share them, I love quotes:
(I know this post is super random, cramming a bunch of unrelated things together, but hey, it's me!)

* "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together."

* "Life doesn't always give you the people that you want...it gives you people that you need, to help you and to hurt you...because this is what helps to shape you into the person you were meant to be."

*Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."
(Read a blog yesterday, and it got me thinking about kindness, and how really such a simple act, can really mean so much to someone)

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment