Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another one of my favorites.....


Today I want to show you one of my favorite sellers on Etsy....I have been buying items from her site for a while now. I never get tired of these cute little ceramics. She has made me tons of gifts, and I just can't get tired of them. Since I love finding great quotes, I am always eventually coming up with a new quote I want her to use. I gave her this quote.  I saw it on a website I like, and I asked her to make me a personalized piece. She is always making just what I am looking for. Which reminds me, I have been so busy with the wedding, I have plenty of other items on my wish list, that I need to get here soon! :) Her page is online, here is the link.... Say Your Piece is the name of the shop.  The piece above is one I currently have on a shelf in my kitchen.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week! :) Just checking in!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I love stuff like this..How can I buy??? or am I to far away:( <3 cuz Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to her page...you can join etsy so you can make a purchase, its free to join, or create an account....there are a lot of neat things on the site, you would love.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SayYourPiece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a sly one, Sara... promoting my store and not even telling me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete