Friday, April 16, 2010

Now how did the pup do that?


No joke, Roxy really must love her Thirty One bags, LOL.....she just jumped right up on the dining room table and into the bag. She is just like her momma!! hehe

This bag is my favorite Thirty One Gifts product at the moment. It is a perfect size for a weekend trip, to fit all your clothes, toiletries, etc. in. You can get it personalized if you want to. I like mine plain with no personalization. I just ordered one the other day for a customer that was going to use the tote as a wedding gift, using the bride and grooms new last name across the front, really cute!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday! :) Scott and I are going to stain the back deck this weekend, wahoo!!! It should be beautiful outside so hopefully I can get in a few runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment