Friday, April 23, 2010

Thirty One Gifts MAY Special!!!!

For the WHOLE MONTH OF MAY The All-In-One Organizer is only $5.00 with any purchase that totals 31.00 and up. It's an awesome deal and you can use this Organizer for just about anything. It can be used as a baby bag, an office tote, a bag to collect your DVD's in, etc.... You could even personalize it for your mom or dad, and fill it with goodies to give to them as a gift! :)  I am definitely going to take advantage of this deal, and I am not even a "customer" really, LOL.

And something I figured out this morning.....Thirty One Gifts makes a large zipper pouch that is only $12.00. Just picture this bag as being the size of a pretty large makeup bag. Well I tried to fit my dell mini in the bag to see if it would fit, and it did! So now I am going to by ANOTHER one specifically for my Dell Mini.  Just had to tell you all that, haha....

Anyways, Happy Friday! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment