Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a Monday alright!

I would have preferred sleeping in a couple hours like Miss Roxy got to this morning! It was definitely a Monday, that's for sure! The day did go by quickly though, was super busy, I like days like that.

I hit a great mark Sunday morning. I got on the scale, and I was at 155 exactly. In August of last year I set a goal for myself. My goal was to reach 150 by my wedding in July, and it looks like I will get to my goal. I am sooo close. Ofcourse, everything is taking EXTRA long now....It seems like it is taking forever to lose these last pounds, but I am soooo close!  I have stuck to the Weight Watchers diet for almost 9 months now, and I am so used to this new way of eating, that I don't even need all the junk food I used to eat all the time!! Don't get me wrong, I still love junk food though!!

I have been trying to run every day after work. The weather has been just gorgeous!! I can definitely tell it's Spring now! I think Miss Roxy has doggy allergies, she seems to be sneezing quite a bit, so I have been trying to keep her out of the grass, when we are taking our walks/runs, to keep her allergies from flaring up.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment