Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 points?!

I just discovered a treat that is my new healthy dessert every day after dinner. Skinny Cow has just come out with these new ice cream cups. They have 4 to 5 different flavors, but I have quickly come to pick the chocolate one as my favorite. The great thing about it is "It's only 2 WW points!" Some of the others are 3 points, but not the chocolate one! It tastes super yummy, and I am glad it is semi-healthy, you can call chocolate healthy, right?!

Not too much else is new. Staying busy, busy, busy. Moving right along on wedding plans. There is always something new that is popping into my head. I am excited about all the ideas I could possibly use in July. I have already bought some of the supplies I am going to use to make the favors for the wedding. I decided I want to make my own. I want to have that kind of input in my wedding, esp. since I enjoy making favors and such, why not make the ones in my wedding, right!?

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment