Monday, April 5, 2010

This Sunday!!


This Sunday is going to be my first OPEN HOUSE for Thirty One Gifts. Anyone is invited!!! :) Please feel free to stop by anytime between 2-4PM. Also, please bring anyone who you think may want to come. The more, the merrier. I believe I am the first consultant in King George that sells this (as far as I know). They are a fairly new company, and I love their items, so I kind of just want to show everyone what they have.
I have never been much for selling anything out of a catalog, just because I always feel like I am bothering people, so that is part of the reason, I am just going to be doing Open House style parties. They are more laid back, and don't feel so much like a presentation. I also believe that once everyone starts to see Thirty One's products, they will really like them like I do.

My Thirty One Gifts Website

If you can't come by, please stop by my page, and you can look on the online catalog. You can buy things through my page, and the order for the items will be placed with the orders that come in this Sunday at my open house. I am anxious to get some items for myself, so I will be trying to close the party soon after the open house.

So please come by on Sunday! :) It would be nice to see everyone and show you all the items that Thirty One carries! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment