Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everyone needs a smile! :)

I love this pic. I took this last night. Roxy just crawled up on Scott and was just relaxing. I have another picture where her back legs were stretched out completely, she is such a cutie, so is my Scott, hehe :):)  This pic just makes me smile. :)

Another beautiful day today! Can't believe it will already be Wednesday tomorrow.  This week has been flying by, which is fine with me, I live for the weekends! :) There is a 5K on Saturday, since I didn't sign up early enough, its a 30.00 cost, so I am still debating if I am going to do this one or not. There are a lot coming up this next month, so I definitely am going to try and participate.

And since you know I have this wedding on the brain, here is my little comment for the day:

The dresses for the bridesmaids are going to be shipped tomorrow, it's not like I will be wearing them or anything, not even trying on one secretly, LOL, but I can't wait for them to arrive!! My bridesmaids will look great in them! :) Something else arrived that I had purchased, but I am not telling what it is, I want it  to be a surprise! Anyways, I hope everyone has a great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment