Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"May you see that happiness is found in what you have, not in striving for what you don't have."


I found these 3 books at Hallmark, they are between 10-15 dollars a piece. They all have different quotes and are written by the same author, Lance Wubbels. "Dance While You Can" has quotes about living life to your fullest, "If Only I Knew" shares quotes that really help someone that is going through a loss of someone they love...and "I Wish For You" shares quotes about following your heart. They are quick reads, and definitely worth buying in my opinion. These are the only 3 I have seen, so I don't think there are any others yet..... For someone who loves quotes like myself, these little books are perfect. They make you think about your life and others.....Anyways, just wanted to share.....

No comments:

Post a Comment