Monday, October 18, 2010

My Halloween Goodies...


Okay, so since I don't have any small children, I use Halloween, Easter, and other little holidays to make cute little goodies I can give out. This year I went and bought some clear baggies, some curling ribbon, and the candy of course. :) I am very happy with the way they turned out and am looking forward to giving them out on Halloween! :) I love making little things like these, so if you ever need help trying to come up with cute favor ideas for birthday parties, come to me and I can help, or I can just make them for you...I find that even though it can be a little time consuming, I seem to enjoy it! :) The favors are being modeled in one of my new purchases from Thirty One, of course! (I allow myself one, sometimes 2 purchases a month) This product is the "small magazine basket" but surprisingly, it was much larger than I thought it would be. Perfect for holding magazines, hence the name of the basket, wrapping paper, HALLOWEEN candy, etc... Anyways, hope everyone has a nice evening! Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment