Thursday, March 25, 2010

Favorite Quotes and Open House Info!!


Hey everyone!! :)

Today I just wanted to share some of my favorite quotes. I love finding new quotes, and I often find myself buying anything that has a quote on it that I like. One of these days, I am going to end up getting something personalized through Thirty One Gifts with a quote on it here soon, just give me time, hehe.

So here are some of my FAV quotes:

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Laugh until your cheeks hurt."

"We each take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other, everywhere." -Tim McGraw

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take our breath away."-Hilary Cooper

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

"We don't remember days, we remember moments." -Cesare Pavese

"Live well, Laugh Often, Love Much"

"The best thing about me is you"

"The best thing about the future is that is comes one day at a time." -Abe Lincoln

"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." -Roy Croft

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."

"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world."

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." -Anon

"You are what I never knew I always wanted."

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."-Erica Jong

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you will die today." James Dean

"Write it on your heart, that the ones you love are life's most precious gifts."

"Love captures us in a moment and changes us forever."

"Grow old along with me the best is yet to be." -Robert Browning

"I believe that when you capture a smile, you hold one of life's greatest treasures." -Annie Danielson

"We don't laugh because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh." -William James

"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never get hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth." -William Purkey

"A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one your always thinking of. A dream is just a dream until it comes true. Love is just a word until it is proven to you."
**************************

And now on to my THIRTY ONE GIFTS OPEN HOUSE! :)

I am having my first "Thirty One Gifts" Open house. It is going to be on April 11th from 2-4. Since it is an open house, you can come at anytime between those hours. It is very relaxed and laid back. You will come, just take a look at some of the items, look at the catalogs, etc... It's really just to give you an idea of what they sell. Since I had never heard of Thirty One Gifts before, I have a feeling that not many people have been to one of these parties. It just took me looking at one catalog to realize that I really loved their items.

They are super cute items, and many of them can be personalized for an additional low cost. Cute stuff for children, and for adults! :) If you can't make it to the open house, you can always look at my online page, and you can even purchase items online, if you find something you really like. You will purchase the item from the open house, even though you may not be able to attend. I opened the party up already, so purchases can be made, right up until after the 11th. 

So I guess what I am trying to do, is just show more people what the sell, because I don't think many people  know what this company has to offer, I didn't know until now.  If you want, you can host a party, show others what they sell, maybe spread the word, so more people get exposed to this company. I am trying to do that here in King George, because I don't think there is another Consultant in the area, it would be nice to have someone to work with/talk with locally, so we could learn together.

Please contact me if you need any other information from me. Remember, the open house in 4/11/2010 from 2-4 at my house. Here is my online site:



Talk to you all soon! :):)






2 comments:

  1. LUBUIL isn't a favorite quote?! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I knew I forgot one...

    Thanks for adding it, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete