Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thirty One Gifts


I am starting to sell products from the company Thirty One Gifts .   A while back I went to an open house, and I fell in love with this company's products!  I had never heard of Thirty One Gifts before and was surprised that they had so many products I liked! :)

Please contact me if you are interested in hosting a party. I really am excited to get the opportunity to start selling these products. I have a feeling that once you see what they have, you will like Thirty One Gifts too!

You can:

*have a party at your house (open house style)
*have a catalog party

They have bags, totes, plates, makeup bags, stationary, coasters, cases (sunglasses), wallets, diaper bags, scarves, etc.  Most of these products can have embroidery added if you want, and usually the cost is a very low. Last month, it was $1.00 total for a whole line (one name) of text.  Now it is a little bit higher, but not much.

I would love to get the opportunity to work with you on a party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment