Okay, so for the last few weeks, I have been sitting at the same weight. It's not going anywhere, it's not changing. So I started researching different ways to jump start my last 10 pounds of weight loss. I ran across this in a forum on DWLZ (Dottie's Weight Loss Zone).
This is supposed to help anyone on the WW diet, that has hit a plateau. These are the tips to follow, ofcourse, WW is who you want to contact about any of this if you have more questions, I am just sharing what I have read to try and show others this is out there:
1) You eat 20 points per day for no two weeks.
2) Your 35 weekly Flex Points are not used AT ALL. (I know, tear)
3) Remember to drink your water and eat your points in the most balanced manner possible!
4) Do NOT do Fast Track for longer than 2 weeks! To attempt to do so longer could cause damage to your metabolism and this "Fast Track" diet is just a short-term program to jump start losses. If you feel you only need one week on this diet, then just do one week.
5) If you are exercising excessively, sticking to 20 points per day is probably not a realistic goal. Most have found eating some activity points, or just sticking to their regular Points Target is more helpful.
*What I love
*My husband Scott
*My Mom, Dad, and Sis
*My stepson Matthew
*Weight Watchers Diet
*Laughing until I cry
*Going on trips
*Anything Coach or Tiffanys
*Thunderstorms in the Summertime
*Life in General
*Carl's Ice Cream
*Tropical Smoothie Cafe
*Ultimate White Cake
*A nice glass of wine (or 3)
*Memories of my grandparents