* I try to get some sort of physical activity in every day. I try to run, but running is not for everyone. Walking is great too. With all this snow and cold weather it has been hard to get out as much, but in the summer, I try to get out almost every day. That has helped me a lot.
* I joined WW online for the first month. Then since September of 2009, I started doing it on my own. I have done great, and think anyone can do this without joining online. The money you save can go to so many other things.
* I went out and bought the weight watchers books, which have the point totals for just about everything. If I have a question about how many points something is, I simply look it up in the book or I google it ofcourse! :)
* I also got a ww calculator that I carry around in my purse. Its easy to pull out and calculate the points for basically anything, all you need is the calories, fat and fiber in an item.
* I have found a wonderful website that helps me soooo much. It is "Dotties Weight Loss Zone" She has already calculated the points for hundreds of foods, she has resteraunts listed, and the points for the items that they serve. You really realize what you are eating when you look at this.
My favorite low point items:
*1 1/8 ounce bag of Baked Lays (the size they have at Subway): 2 points
*Skinny Cow Fudgescicles: 1 point
*Vitatops!!! Fudgy Peanut Butter and Appleberry are my favorites: 1 point each
*Fruit Roll Ups: 1 point
*Better Start Thomas' English Muffins: 1 point for one
*Arnolds Deli Thins: 1 point
*Girl Scout Cookie, Thin Mint: 1 point a peice (Tagalongs are 2, dosidos are 1.5)
*Quizno's small cup of Chicken Noodle Soup: 2 points
*Quizno's Honey Bourbon Sub on Wheat with lettuce and sauce only: 6 points
* Tysons Chicken Patties: 3 points a peice
* White Wheat Bread and Buns: Bread is 1 point a peice, 1 point for a whole bun as well. (I use these buns and a chicken patty
* 1/2 cup of vegetarian bush's baked beans: 2 points
*FRUIT ofcourse, my favorites are grapes, kiwis, and strawberries, and that's all I eat for the most part fruit wise.
*English Muffin with I can't believe it's not butter spray and cinnaman sugar (don't overdue it, hehe) 1.5 points (1 point) somewhere around there
*Any of the 100 calorie packs: 2-3 points, my favorites are chips deluxe cookies, cheez its and mini cheese puffs
*CANDY CIGARETTES: 1 point for a WHOLE PACK! Haha, its hard to find them, you have to order them online most of the time. Well worth the shipping though!
*Sugar Free Jello: 0 points
WW English Toffee Ice Cream Bars: 2 points
*Tuna fish kit with crackers and tuna only. flat container, not cup shaped container: 5 points
* Soup at Hand, Chicken Noodle or Vegetable: 1 point
*Cambells Select Harvest Light: 1 point for a whole big can, 0 points for half a can. (They say on the can how many points)
*3 smarties: 1 point
Special K Fruit Crisps: 1 point per crisp, 2 crisps come together.
These are just some of my favs, I hope I helped give some ideas!! :):)