Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 DAY SALE!!!!

This is a great sale, I had to share it with everyone. Thirty One Gifts announced that they were having a three day sale, today, tomorrow, and Saturday. They are selling the mini insulated totes for only $5.00!!!! It's an online special only.....but it is so worth it. if you want to personalize them, its $6.00 additional.  They are really cute! I have seen these bags, used as easter baskets for children, I have seen them used as a gift bag, with a bunch of gifts inside of it. Many people just use it for a work/school lunch tote. Since it's insulated, it keeps everything pretty cold. Works super well for me, because of my hour drive to work everyday. Anyways, just wanted to share this deal, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me and I can help! :) If you are interested in buying one (or two, or three) I have a link to the right of my blog that takes you directly to my Thirty One Gifts page, click on that link, click on "place an order" and go from there. I hope everyone is having a good week. I am just busy planning away for the wedding, it will be here in a few weeks, soooo soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment