Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summertime is for SMOOTHIES

Okay....I have now found 2 smoothies I am hooked on this summer. First one is the above smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Doesn't it look yummy! :) The flavor is "Strawberry Beach." Make sure you tell them to make it with splenda, it makes all the difference if you are counting your points. You know how large the cups at Tropical Smoothie are, pretty darn huge, and you want to know how many points this smoothie is if you use splenda? 2 points total. I thought it was a pretty neat find!! :):)      

 
Now we move on to my second favorite smoothie for the summer. This smoothie comes from Wegmans. Just ask for the smallest size strawberry smoothie, all natural and very tasty. This smoothie does not use any splenda at all, just is healthy naturally. 1.5 WW points for the smallest size. I honestly like this one more than the one at Tropical Smoothie, probably because of the Splenda factor, but they both are good, and they both are strawberry, I am a big fan of anything strawberry! :) Anyways, I hope everyone has a nice rest of the day. We are halfway through the week, yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment