Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Since I LOVE Quotes.....

Looking at different quotes can keep me occupied for days at a time.....and now that the wedding is coming up, I am looking at quotes even more. I love finding ones that I really like. If anything has a quote on it, a photograph, a frame, anything....I generally will love it! :) Here are some of the others that have caught my eye in the last few weeks...

*"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
*"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone documents, but what is woven into the lives of others."
*"People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
*"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have."
*"Cherish the gifts each moment brings."
*"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery, while on a detour."

No comments:

Post a Comment