Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thirty One Gifts JULY Special!!! :)


Okay....this month Thirty One Gifts have a great special going on. There are these Littles Carry Alls, and they are super cute!! These are not even coming out in the catalog until the Fall, but for the month of July, they are going to make it possible to purchase these! :) I think they are really cute!! :) I think I am going to get the striped one with the pink handle. I mean you could use it for anything really, a gift to a child (you could put a lot of goodies in it),  your hair stuff, your favorite DVDs, mailing items (such as stamps/envelopes/cards you know that you need to send out), the possibilities are endless. So they go on sale on July 1st at the great price of $12! Also, if you spend 31 dollars, you get a littles carry all for only $5, and on that $5 littles carry all you will be able to get it embroidered for free!  it's a great deal, looking forward to getting one, or 3!!

I am going to try to place a group order early this month, because you know later in the month is my big day, and then I will be on my honeymoon towards the end of the month, WAHOO! :) It's getting close!

Click Here to get to my Thirty One Gifts Page

No comments:

Post a Comment