Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Confessional...

Photobucket


I confess:
I am the pickiest eater you will EVER meet. I will eat one food at a time. I never mix and eat. I will eat each side at a time, from least favorite to most (save the best for last mentality) Casseroles are excluded from this rule of course.

I confess:
One of our guest rooms is like "a half guest room" Wondering what I am talking about? Well I have half of the guest room with a bed and dressers. The other half of the room is COVERED with walls of plastic containers. I try to be classy about it though. I cover the "Container Wall" with a comforter, that matches the comforter on the guest bed of course. So it's a nice half room look, just pretend the containers aren't there.

I confess:
I ALSO (read this in another Friday confessional this morning) will take notes throughout the week on what my NEXT Friday Confessionals will be. It's all about organization!

I confess:
Okay, so when I am speeding already WAY past the speed limit, and I am in the slow lane already... I like to really slow down, like to 5 miles per hour if I am being tailed. It makes me feel better!! I am not a slow driver by any means. Same idea when people are so miserable that they want to make everyone else miserable too. Not me. I will just be sooo disgustingly nice. This also makes me feel better. There. I said it.

I confess:
I am restarting weight watchers again this Friday. I restart every Friday. This isn't cool.


8 comments:

  1. As long as the pile isn't growing, half a guest room isn't bad.
    I keep notes--but it's more like a post in progress. Things that can be confessions come to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work on my confessions all week! It's too hard to jam it all into one morning!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is a picky eater. Drives me crazy!
    I slow down too when being tailed. LOL! I'm not that nice of a driver. In fact, my husband tells me to calm down, I might have road rage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara!

    You won the gift card to Paiges of Style! Congrats! She will be contacting you shortly!

    Thanks!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I confess that I am NOT a picky eater...which is why I desperately need to go back to Weight Watchers!!!

    I take notes about my FCs too!! Did you read that on my post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it was your post that made me face it too, and confess, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I totally eat my sides the same way, but then I get mad at myself when I get full before I get to finish the favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete