Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving:
That all my pants are getting tight and because of that I will I be starting weight watchers, again, for the thousandth time since the 1st of Jan. I just can't figure out how to keep myself motivated. The wedding did it before, I need something new that I will take seriously!! (if you can't tell, this is a sarcastic "I'm loving" comment...)

I'm loving:
That my mom came to visit this past week! She just left, tear : (

I'm loving:
That most mornings, my dog is sleeping like this, lol...



Im loving:
This photo right now from my wedding, it cracks me up!


I'm loving:
The following etsy items...(click on to go to the shop)





And as always, I'm loving Mr. McStudmuffin himself...







4 comments:

  1. Love these shots!

    I love the wedding one also! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww, I love mom visits. Hope it was a good one, they never last as long as we'd like.
    I'm sure you'll find something new to motivate you, I have no doubt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are surely some good things to love! Thanks for entering the pleated poppy giveaway. I am a new follower here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get motivated either! I think about working out but then it just doesn't happen. Maybe the warmer weather will help us out!

    ReplyDelete