Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday...

Im loving:

These 2 DIY projects, they are the next projects on my to-do list!!

First one I saw over at Tatertots and Jello, and it was featuring a project done by a Ms. Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs (who also has a great blog as well) I bought the cork boards, still need to find the perfect fabric though before I start mine. These are pics of the boards Michaela made, aren't they pretty?!










Next project looks super easy, and I really like the look of it. I saw this over at a Little Bit Funky.











I want to find a cute Moroccan Trellis print fabric to try and make this with. Haven't found it yet but I will.....

I'm loving:
This jewelry tray, I caught a glimpse of while over at Oh Captain, My Captain.





I'm also loving:
These frames and trays I saw over at Haymarket Designs...
















13 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I love your cork boards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cork board idea! I must do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cork board idea. If I had an office that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cork board idea is fabulous! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great things that you are loving today!!! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually haven't made the cork boards yet, the above pics are the ones I saw on Michaela's Blog.... I love way too many things, hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those cork boards. What a fantastic idea! The organization of it all is great!

    Let us know how they turn out for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need those cork boards for my son! Great project! Thanks for entering the mocha mitt giveaway.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sara!!! I'm the designer from Mod Memento and I just wanted to stop in again to say hello and thank you for commenting on my blog yesterday (via Little Miss Momma)! I was honored to see my print last month in your "What I'm Loving Wednesdays" edition! And I see you found Little Bit Funky's take on a matte for my "Home is Where Your Husband Is" Print. I absolutely LOVE what she did with that!! Your blog is so full of wonderful ideas, I have been so inspired this morning reading through them all.

    Thanks again!!!

    ~Bri~
    www.ModMemento.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the corkboards, and the sweet "husband" frame -- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping in from the Fabulous K Link party. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Im also with the K Link Fab Party. Love your entry and I will repost and credit. Also following you ... hope you can too:-)
    I blog via catwifeinbkk.blogspot.com and justaddinspiration.blogspot.com
    I live in Asia where blogging is a challenge when it comes to followers so
    would love to connect with your part of the globe:-)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete