Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thirty One Gifts MARCH Special! :)

As always I like to share the monthly specials that Thirty One Gifts has going on each month.

This month, if you spend $31.00, you get your choice of any Thirty One Purse HALF OFF! :)  Thirty One Gifts is also introducing a new  type of personalization "etching" and I am anxious to see the finished products....which means, I will have to purchase something to "test" it of course for you all...Just trying to help everyone out, ya know! :) If you have any questions about anything Thirty One related feel free to ask me....I sell it because I love it! :) Click here to go to my page.  I have 2 parties open at the moment that you can order from if you are interested. If you live far away, just remember to check "ship to yourself" and not the host. I also will be having my "Sip N Shop" event at the end of the month too which I am looking forward to, I like shopping and sipping, I plan on trying to make some yummy cocktails...but lets hope it doesn't end up like my cooking.....

Note: No address on this invite, have to weed out the crazies.....if you are local and inters ted in coming, just send me an e-mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment