Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Confessional...

Photobucket


I confess:
I buy Starburst jellybeans, and then I will pick through them for all the pinks, they are the only ones I want...so basically I buy the bag for just the pink jellybeans....Same thing with actual Starbursts.

I confess:
I am super excited my birthday is today!! Don't have anything really exciting going on, I just like days that revolve around MEEEEEE, just kidding...no I'm not.

I confess:
I think I want a blog makeover, I need to do something unique, but affordable. Anyone have any good suggestions??

I confess:
I fully take advantage of my birthday, If I can get something, I will always try... I will say "but it's my birthday" after everything in an attempt to persuade. Reasonable requests though, I am not too bad about it.

I confess:
You ever over tweeze your eyebrows to where they are uneven (on accident of course) I think I may have....

I confess:
I painted my nails yesterday, I don't think I had done that in about a year....fake nails for the wedding don't count.

I confess: I still will not go outside by myself after watching a scary movie. I don't care how old I am.









9 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with Starbursts. I eat just the red & pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I honestly am afraid to tweeze my eyebrows too much--I take care of the strays under them and the ones that tend toward unibrow but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you're enjoying your YOU day. :)

    And I always over tweeze my eyebrows. I need to stop being a cheapo and start getting them waxed by someone. But....ow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaaappy Birthdaaaaay! I hope you have a fantastic day with all your requests granted.

    I just noticed this morning that my right eyebrow is thinning at the end...my tweezers are going a little too far with the pulling (I blame the tweezers not me...) =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that makes me smile! My best friend from HS brought a bag CHOCK full of pink Starburst to my mom's funeral in January ... I didn't want to eat any of them (and I *love* the pink ones) because it made me feel so loved.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried the starburst jelly beans but I love the jolly rancher ones (except the green).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your birthday was fabulous!! pink starbursts are my obsession too :) love this fun post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete